Our pigs are fed hormone free without any antibiotics in a healthy way and in a free range natural environment. We treat our animals responsibly the same way we deal with others. You can see and taste it!
Our products are available at this locations:
- Wilsons Gas Station, Membertou | Sydney
- Bonnar's Meats, North Sydney
- St. Peters beside the liquor store, thur&fri
- Farmer's Daughter, Whycocomagh
- B & E General Store, St. Peters
- Grocery Store, Brook Village
- Freshmart, Mabou
- Trofel Health Food Store Cheticamp
- Jeantie's Mini Mart, Arichat
- Simply For Life, Antigonish
Farmers Markets in Antigonish, Arichat, Baddeck, Mabou, Whycocomagh
Certainly you were wondering about the expression BIO in our business-name. This originates from Germany and means the tradition to feed and treat animals and plants in a responsible and natural way and produce healthy & high quality food products.
We produce food products for healthy consumption and we are aware of the responsibility we have for our customers. Have a close look at our production facility.
You can buy our products direct at our Free Range Bio Farm in Cleveland, at Farmer Markets around Cape Breton, Nova Scotia and also from our Food Truck in St. Peters (thursday morning until noon).